Tweet Stats is both a fun and practical tool which provides a bunch of cool analysis on the content and timing of your tweets. Depending on the amount of data your account has, it should take just a few moments to analyse your entire tweet history – which is then displayed in the form of some friendly, colourful graphs.
You can use Tweet Stats to find out:
- How many times you tweet each day
- Who you retweet and respond to the most
- Which interfaces you use to tweet
- Your tweet timing density ie a breakdown of your tweets by time of the day/week
- Your most commonly used words/hashtags (WordCloud)
While Tweet Stats is probably not likely to provide you the most important analysis, it does give you a great overview of the way in which you use Twitter, and the sort of information & content you like to share with your followers.