We are on the hunt for a Digital Advertising Specialist to work across our entire portfolio of clients in the music, entertainment, and lifestyle industry.
The successful candidate will assume the following roles and responsibilities:
- Planning and executing search, social media and display advertising campaigns across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google and YouTube
- Manage the spending of monthly and/or campaign-based digital advertising budgets
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Collaborate with account managers on basic social media advertising – eg Facebook boosted posts
Candidates should have a minimum of two years in-house or agency experience managing digital advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor and Google Adwords platforms.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have experience working in paid social media and search engine marketing
- Know how to use custom and lookalike audiences to target Facebook users
- Be familiar with the process of using remarketing pixels
- Love using dynamic advertising tools to drive website conversions
- Obsess daily over technology and social/digital media trends
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to provide a great service to your clients
- Carry an inextinguishable creative spark and a swag of big ideas
- Have two eyes for detail and a proactive approach to work and life
- Know how to manage your time effectively while juggling multiple campaigns and projects
- Minimum two years experience in digital campaign management is essential
As a boutique and incredibly fast-paced agency, we are eager to meet people equipped with a great attitude and strong internal motivation to succeed and grow with the company.
You absolutely must embrace social platforms and want to learn and share everything there is to know about digital marketing, to excel in the company and industry as a whole.
If you’re excited by getting your hands dirty and pushing yourself hard, the role will be infinitely rewarding and littered with incredible opportunities along the way.
We are looking to hire immediately, so please apply ASAP with your resume and cover letter if you believe you’re the person for the job.
To apply, please email jobs [at] jadensocial [dot] com
Only applicants who include a personalised cover letter which addresses the above criteria – and outlining why you want to be part of Jaden Social – will be considered.
*** Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ***
No recruiters, please.