We are on the hunt for a Content & Community Manager!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of client social media accounts and websites
- Creation, curation and scheduling of content across social media platforms
- Daily community management across social media platforms
- Researching the latest social media trends, tools and apps
- Other day-to-day tasks as directed by the Account Manager
You’ll be joining a vibrant team of Account Managers, Account Executives, Content & Community Managers, Digital Campaign Managers, Digital Designers and Social Media Editors who are passionate about their work, and have a great sense of humour; a team who loves music, a good pun and a great burger.
Due to the incredible speed at which Jaden Social is growing, we are looking for savvy candidates who are ready to start immediately with a minimum of one year in-house or agency experience in social media marketing or management.
Not only will you get your foot in the door of a young, out-of-the-box social-first digital agency in a period of explosive growth, but you will be injected right into the epicentre of the Australian music and entertainment industry.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have experience working in social media marketing
- Be switched on and a lightning-fast learner
- Obsess daily over technology and social/digital media trends
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to provide a great service to our clients
- Carry an inextinguishable creative spark and a swag of big ideas
- Have two eyes for detail and a proactive approach to work and life
- Know how to manage your time effectively while juggling multiple campaigns and projects
- Minimum one year of experience in social media marketing is essential
As a boutique and incredibly fast-paced agency, we are eager to meet people equipped with a great attitude and strong internal motivation to succeed and grow with the company.
Being a music lover will only take you so far – you absolutely must embrace social platforms and want to learn and share everything there is to know about digital marketing, to excel in the company and industry as a whole.
If you’re excited by getting your hands dirty and pushing yourself hard, the role will be infinitely rewarding and littered with incredible opportunities along the way.
We are looking to hire immediately, so please apply ASAP with your resume and cover letter if you believe you’re the person for the job.
To apply, please email jobs [at] jadensocial [dot] com
Only applicants who include a personalised cover letter which addresses the above criteria – and outlining why you want to be part of Jaden Social – will be considered.
*** Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ***
No recruiters, please.