Safe to say there have been more than a handful of Gangnam Style case studies bouncing around over the past few months. Case studies looking at things like HOW and WHY the video went viral, WHO was behind this freakishly cult phenomena, and WHAT the contributing factors were in driving nearly a billion views.
This is not one of those.
As a Digital music marketing agency, we are fascinated by the nuances of different Social Media platforms and the relationships they share with each other. In creating this Gangnam Style infographic, our aim was to understand the impact that a viral YouTube video has on other Social Media channels. In other words, what exactly is the exchange rate of a YouTube view when traded in on the ‘Social Media stock market’.
Without further ado, allow me to present…
Embed The Social Media Impact of a Viral Video on your site by copying and pasting the code below:
5 more posts you might like:
- 20 Tips for Improving your Facebook Artist Page 8 comments
- What’s the REAL Value of a Facebook Promoted Post? 5 comments
- How to Win When Everyone Else is Failing on Facebook 7 comments
- Survival of the Fittest Content: Why Pretty Posts Attract More Attention on Facebook 2 comments
- 6 Reasons Why Making New Friends Can Help Market Your Music on Instagram 3 comments