Case Study: How we gained 5000+ targeted Twitter fans, and generated 20,000+ blog hits for Tristan Stefan Edouard in 90 days
This case study will explore the impact that Jaden Social had on Tristan Stefan Edouard’s online presence and traffic from January to April of 2012.
As a relatively new entrant to the Australian photography circuit, Tristan was looking primarily to grow his photography brand and fashion label (Ill Vibes), both Australia-wide and internationally.
Already boasting a solid 2000+ active fans on his Facebook page, Tristan wanted to focus on increasing traffic to his website, as well as building buzz online.
With a Twitter fanbase of only 260 in early December 2011, we identified a huge potential market for his brand that was not being effectively capitalized on.
We brainstormed a substantial list of possible targets for Tristan’s brand, including photographers and fans of great photography, Hip Hop and Urban music lovers, and those with a keen interest in graffiti/street art.
We also assisted Tristan in giving his website a facelift – moving to a more popular Blog style page; where he could also attach a shopping cart to sell his work in future.
Initially kicking off our Twitter promo on the 10th of December, we gained Tristan 1000 followers up to the end of the year – taking his following up to 1260. Then, officially commencing a 3-month Online promotion campaign on the 1st of January, we achieved the following results for Tristan:
- Grew the Twitter fanbase by 533% from 1260 to 6721 –
a total of 5461 new followers at 60 per day
- Ended the campaign with an average acquisition cost of 23 cents per fan
- Received a whopping 2667 Retweets at 31 per day
- Received 1925 @Mentions at 22 per day
- Generated a colossal 7572 clicks at 88 per day
- Had a total of 20,165 blog visits (9556 were unique)
- 16% of total blog visits came from Twitter
- 28% of Tristan’s Twitter fans clicked through to the blog
For more Case Studies click here >>I want this